After unveiling its new AirTag at its ‘Spring Loaded’ special event on Tuesday, the first hands-on media reviews of Apple’s tracker have been published.
Check out the list of reviews below:
- The Verge – AirTag location trackers are smart, capable and very Apple
- TechCrunch – First findings with Apple’s new AirTag location devices
- Engadget – Apple’s new AirTags are as simple as they should be
- CNET – Apple AirTags hands-on: These trackers are small and impressive
- Fast Company – How Apple designed AirTags to be privacy-first and stalker-proof
- CNBC – Apple’s $29 AirTag is a coin-sized tracker that helps you find lost things — here’s how it works
- T3 – Apple AirTag review: first impressions
- Mashable – After all the hype, AirTags are actually pretty boring
- Input Mag – Apple AirTag review: R.I.P. Tile, this tracker magic is just too good
- Tom’s Guide – Apple AirTag review (hands on): Now this is easy
You’ll be able to order your AirTags starting at 5:00 a.m. PDT on April 23, 2021. We’ll be getting some soon, so stay tuned for our own hands-on.