Image via Vanessa Hand Orellana/CNET
Apple is set to launch its new Fitness+ service today and ahead of its launch, we’re seeing the first media reviews of the service.
- CNET – Apple Fitness Plus review: A workout routine that fits you
- Bicycling – Apple Fitness+ Makes Home Workouts More Fun and Inclusive
- CNBC – Apple’s new Peloton competitor is cheaper and just as good
- Runner’s World – Apple Fitness+ Makes Home Workouts More Fun and Inclusive
- Fashion – Apple Fitness+ Launches Today in Canada – And We Tried It First
- Shape – I Tried Apple’s New Fitness+ Streaming Service — Here’s the DL
- Women’s Health – ‘I Got Early Access to the Apple Fitness+ App – Here’s my Honest Review’
- USA Today – Review: Apple Fitness+ can get you in a good workout groove. Starting up is no sweat
- Independent – APPLE FITNESS+ REVIEW: LIKE YOUR APPLE WATCH HAS BEEN TO THE GYM
- 9News – Apple Fitness+ review: Buying into Apple’s vision for exercise asks a lot – but you’ll never need a personal trainer again
- Fast Company – I tried out Fitness+, Apple’s polished new exercise subscription
- Men’s Health – Apple Fitness+ Is Ready to Help You Sweat
Apple Fitness+ has over 200 workouts available, with most for indoor cycling at 37. There will be new workouts added every Monday; Apple says there are no live workouts at the moment but rather it is focusing on on-demand content.
Apple Fitness+ will be available in Canada on Monday, December 14, and requires iOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, iPadOS 14.3, and tvOS 14.3, priced at $12.99 CAD per month or $99 CAD per year. It’s also available with Apple One bundles, specifically the Premier tier at $33.95/month.
For Apple Watch users, Apple Fitness+ will automatically appear as a new tab in the Fitness app on iPhone; the Fitness app for iPad will be available to download from the App Store; and on Apple TV, the Fitness app will automatically appear once users upgrade to tvOS 14.3.
Apple Fitness+ will debut in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.