Today, Loblaws launched a new iOS app that allows customers to shop with ease. Users can use the app to easily plan their trips to Loblaws stores in Ontario.
Our team launched the first Loblaws app last night! Love the store? Download our app. pic.twitter.com/X8x7vQENwg
— Loblaw Digital (@loblawdigital) October 14, 2016
Users can also shop on the app with Click and Collect and pick up your groceries at a time that suits their schedule. Here is a full list of in-app features:
– Shop the virtual aisles from anywhere! Find the same prices, President’s Choice products, PC® points, and special offers as you would in-store.
– Easily add items from previous orders with Quick Shop
– Select a pickup time that suits your schedule and our personal shoppers will find the freshest produce for you and your family. We’ll have your order ready for you when you arrive.
– Use search, Quick Shop and Flyer View to add items to your list
– Use the barcode scanner to quickly create a list when you run out of kitchen essentials
– Personalize your lists with names and share on any device
– Select your store to easily view your Flyer
– Add items directly to your list or shopping cart from Flyer view
– Link your PC Plus® account to view your weekly offers
– Get personalized PC® points offers based on what you buy most
– Earn points towards dollars off your grocery bill. Redeem points when you pick up your groceries using Click & Collect, or when you shop in-store
– Checkout with your PC Financial® Mastercard® to earn even more PC points!
Loblaws for iOS is available as a free download from the App Store. The app requires any device running iOS 8.0 or later.
Loblaws Digital has also launched iMessage stickers for their Joe Fresh clothing brand. The stickers are available in the iMessage App Store for anyone running iOS 10.