Mobile order and pick up app Ritual has launched Eats Week again, offering takeout lunch for $1 for those checking out with Apple Pay, available in Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver, from April 29 to May 10.
Ritual informs iPhone in Canada their bi-annual campaign with Apple Pay will allow users to “enjoy $1 meals at top spots in their city,” as the promotion is “encouraging people to get out of the office to enjoy local food favourites with their teammates, skip the long lunch lines and save some money along the way.”
The company says close to 3,000 restaurants are participating in Eats Week. Below are examples of some $1 menu items at notable participating restaurants:
- Calii Love – Iced Golden Milk Latte
- Fresh – Quinoa Onion Rings
- The Burger’s Priest – Bacon Cheeseburger
- Chatime – The Chatime Triple Iced
- Pi Co. – Margherita Pizza
- Kupfert & Kim – First Canadian Place Bowl
- Bridgehead – Medium Latte & Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Green Rebel – Rebel Chicken Sandwich
- Presotea – Milky Taro with Black Pearl
- Toro Taqueria – 2 Pollo Asado Tacos
- Booster Juice – Mind Over Matcha Smoothie
- Vitasave – PB & J Smoothie
- La Taqueria – 3 Tacos Combo
- Heritage Asian Eatery – Dandan Noodle
- Blaze pizza – 2 Topping Pizza
Ritual incentivizes those picking food up for colleagues to get bonus points in the app towards free meals. The service is available in 20 cities across North American, Australia and the UK.
Click here to sign up for Ritual and earn $10 after you place your first order.