Splatoon 3 Releases for Nintendo Switch Systems
Splatoon 3 is a new sequel for both raw recruits and long-time players, and introduces new features and modes that have never been seen in a Splatoon game before while resurfacing fan-favourite modes that have been reinvented in distinct ways:
- Ink With the Best of ’Em: Use your weapons to splash vivid ink all over the place. Coat your opponents to take them (temporarily) out and change into Swim Form to dive into your own ink colour and zoom where you please.
- A Colourful Arsenal: All weapon types from previous games are back, along with some new ones. Flatten the competition with rollers, ink up close with the new (and sharp!)
- Scorching Turf War Battles: Beloved by squiddos everywhere, this online multiplayer* mode pits two teams of four players in a three-minute battle to cover the most ground with their ink colour.
- Square Off in Splatfest Events: Cast your vote from one of three sides and then gain clout for your Splatfest team in 4-v-4 Turf War battles and the new, colourfully chaotic Tricolour Turf War – a mode where three teams fight at the same time and the first-place team must defend itself in a unique 4-v-2-v-2 battle.
- Anarchy Battles: Whether solo or alongside friends, this fresh mode will put your skills to the test! Lay your tentacles on the line and engage in wild battles to climb the ranks in objective-based matches to prove you’re the most sea-soned squid around.
- Work Together in Salmon Run: Ink together with friends** and fend off waves of dangerous (and now sometimes giant) Salmonid bosses in this freshly updated frantic four-player team mode that’s now always available to play.
- Return of the Mammalians: Want to swim solo and familiarize yourself with the game? Join Agent 3 in a hairy fight against unruly Octarians and discover the secrets of Alterna and the Fuzzy Ooze in this completely new single-player Story Mode. Playing this mode will also prepare you for the chaos of multiplayer.
- An Ocean of Drip: Show off your flashy fashion with new and expanded customization options and up your game by hitting up the shops of Splatsville. Don the latest outfits, celebrate with emotes, decorate your locker and stay current with the seasonal catalog.
Plus, Squid Surge in style with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Splatoon 3 Edition at a suggested retail price of $99.99 and Splatoon 3 themed Nintendo Switch Carrying Case at a suggested retail price of CAD $32.99 – both products are available now.
Available Splatoon products, including My Nintendo Store exclusives, can be found at https://www.nintendo.com/en-ca/store/characters/splatoon/.