Street Fighter fans rejoice as Capcom has just released the new ‘Street Fighter IV Champion Edition’ for iOS, which is now available for download in the App Store. The game has been designed for both the iPhone and the iPad, and is being sold for $4.99. The new Street Fighter game lets you take control of 25 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world.
Street Fighter 4 for iOS offers higher resolution graphics, three new characters (Poison, Ibuki and Dudley) wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
Below are some of the game’s highlights:
- Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (three new characters and six more coming as free updates)
- Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wif
- Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button
- Four levels of difficulty.
You can grab the new Street Fighter game using the following App Store link: