You Can Stream ‘Shang-Chi’ on Disney+ Canada on November 12
When can you stream Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings” on Disney Plus in Canada?
‘On Tuesday, Disney Canada announced the streaming date for ‘Shang-Chi,’ set to take place on Friday, November 12, 2021. Disney film ‘Jungle Cruise’ will also get its streaming premiere in Canada on Disney+ that day.
November 12 is when The Walt Disney Company will host Disney+ Day, what it calls is a global celebration for its subscribers. This is also the day Disney+ will launch in new Asia-Pacific markets as well.
Disney+ Day also celebrates the second anniversary of the streaming service, with “surprise and delight” moments available across Disney Parks and Resorts around the world and Disney Cruise Line.
“The inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company,” said Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company, in an issue statement to iPhone in Canada.
“This day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.”
Here are the Disney+ Day Content Premieres Coming Nov. 12 from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star, on top of the streaming premiere of “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”:
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favourite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and ”Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, “Get A Horse!” and more
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in Canada as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
Click here to sign up for Disney+ in Canada for $11.99/month or $119.99/year.