YouTube Canada has announced their #YouTubeRewind for 2015, which lists the most popular videos of the year. Below are the top 10 trending videos in Canada this past year:
- Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn by beautee132
- Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!! by RomanAtwood
- 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon – 4K by The Slow Mo Guys
- Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off) by The Dover Police
- Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain’s Got Talent 2015 by BritainsGotTalent09
- Surprising Applications of the Magnus Effect by Veritasium
- Twins Come Out To Dad by Rhodes Bros
- What Colour Is This Dress? (SOLVED with SCIENCE) by AsapSCIENCE
- EPIC CATCH!!! Dashing Thru the Snow – CN Train 406 West at Salisbury, NB (Feb 3, 2015) by containerman2
- First Place – Blue Jays Pennant Race/Parody Song by Adam Jesin
The top trending music video was Wiz Khalifa’s “See You Again” featuring Charlie Puth, from the Furious 7 soundtrack (RIP Paul Walker).
The top trending ad was “Revenge” by Clash of Clans, which featured a cameo from Liam Neeson (still awesome):
The top trending trailer? You probably guessed it—the first trailer from Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
You can check out the full list of other top trending music videos, ads and trailers here.