One of my favourite apps, ScoreMobile (launched in 2008) has been updated for the iPhone. The latest 3.0 update was part of a complete redesign that includes support for iOS 5, alongside a new gesture-based interface. These guys made an already awesome app even better. Here’s what’s new:
What’s New In Version 3.0
* Completely re-designed gesture-based interface
* Player card profiles (Player photo, Recent performances, Season stats, Bio etc.)
* “My Score” area to customize the app to your needs. Follow any team, or player throughout the season to view their performances* Player grouping ability to follow all of your fantasy teams in one app; live up to the minute
* Team view to browse news, rankings, recent performances, season schedules, rosters and injuries
* Social sharing ability: share any blog post or news article via Twitter, Facebook, SMS or email
* iOS5 Support
Upon launching the app there’s a simple and smart tutorial that explains how to use the new app. You can follow individual players and add them to groups plus set custom alerts. The drop down bar lets you access any sports category easily, and you can quickly drag to rearrange the order. There is also access to all The Score blogs too.
This is a fantastic update to one of the most popular sports apps out there.
Click here to download ScoreMobile for the iPhone. It’s free.