Apple kicked off Apple Watch Series 7 pre-orders this morning and revealed pricing at the same time.
Check out full Canadian pricing details below for Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Titanium versions of Apple Watch Series 7:
Aluminum Case (includes Nike)
- 41mm (GPS) from $529
- 45mm (GPS) from $569
- 41mm (GPS + Cellular) from $659
- 45mm (GPS + Cellular) from $699
Stainless Steel Case
Hermès Stainless Steel Case
- Single Tour, 41mm – $1,599
- Single Tour, 45mm – $1,659
- Jumping Single Tour, 41mm – $1,569
- Jumping Single Tour, 45mm – $1,629
- Circuit H Single Tour, 41mm – $1,739
- Circuit H Single Tour, 45mm – $1,799
- Attelage Single Tour, 45mm only – $1,659
- Attelage Double Tour, 41mm only – $1,789
- Single Tour Deployment Buckle, 45mm only – $1,909
- Gourmette Double Tour, 41mm only – $2,249
Thes starting prices for Aluminum cases are the same as last year’s Apple Watch Series 6.
Prices vary based on the watch straps you pick, but base prices are listed above. Depending on what you order, delivery dates have spilled into November.
Previous reports claimed Apple was dealing with production issues and supply may be limited at launch. Nike versions are only available in two colours Midnight and Starlight.
Did you order an Apple Watch Series 7 today? Were you able to get the configuration you wanted?