Apple Watch Series 7 Launches in Canada
Apple has officially launched sales of its latest Apple Watch Series 7 in Canada, as the smartwatch is now available for purchase in stores (if you can find one), while first pre-orders are expected to deliver by today.
Apple Watch Series 7 comes with a slightly larger display thanks to new thinner bezels, but retains the same design, CPU and battery life (but max brightness indoors has increased), while entry pricing remains the same as last year’s Series 6, from $529 CAD.
Full Apple Watch Series 7 pricing is below…
Aluminum Case (includes Nike)
- 41mm (GPS) from $529
- 45mm (GPS) from $569
- 41mm (GPS + Cellular) from $659
- 45mm (GPS + Cellular) from $699
Stainless Steel Case
Hermès Stainless Steel Case
- Single Tour, 41mm – $1,599
- Single Tour, 45mm – $1,659
- Jumping Single Tour, 41mm – $1,569
- Jumping Single Tour, 45mm – $1,629
- Circuit H Single Tour, 41mm – $1,739
- Circuit H Single Tour, 45mm – $1,799
- Attelage Single Tour, 45mm only – $1,659
- Attelage Double Tour, 41mm only – $1,789
- Single Tour Deployment Buckle, 45mm only – $1,909
- Gourmette Double Tour, 41mm only – $2,249
Did you get your precious Apple Watch Series 7 today (we’re still holding onto our Series 4 with a death grip until Series 8 releases next year)?