Last week EA teased Real Racing 3 would soon add Ferraris to its line up and that day has finally come. On top of a new app icon featuring a Ferrari, the update adds the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta from the Italian auto manufacturer’s line up.
Also new is the addition of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya track to go along with a new time trial option, ability to hire Crew Members, AI improvements and further customization options.
What’s New in Version 1.4.0
Real Racing 3’s garage is bolstered by the introduction of highly requested cars from iconic Italian manufacturer, Ferrari.
• New Cars – for the first time in Real Racing, get behind the wheel of magnificent Ferrari vehicles: the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta
• New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
• Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
• Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
• AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
• HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
• Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison
Click here to download Real Racing 3–it’s free.