Just as we reported earlier in the week, the huge new update to Tiny Wings is now in the App Store. Tons of new features are included in this update. The best part of this update is, if you already own Tiny Wings, this update is completely free!
Here’s what’s new:
Hi Tiny Wings fans! The long-awaited Tiny Wings 2 is finally done! I’ve put a lot of love into creating this major update, and I hope you’ll enjoy it. You’ll be getting a completely new game mode with 15 hand-designed levels, a whole flock of baby birds, fish, and other surprises! And here’s the best part: Tiny Wings 2 is a free update, as a thank-you to my loyal fans (and because I don’t particularly like in-app purchases).
Thanks, and have fun!
• A new game mode: “Flight School”
• 15 hand-crafted levels that really “flow”
• A few new additions to the bird family
• Hello shiny Retina Display! Tiny Wings is now as lovely as you are.
• Night flights
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
• Revised menu
• New languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
If you haven’t tried Tiny Wings before, they have just given you a bunch more reasons to check it out. They have also released an iPad version. Tiny Wings is available in the App Store for just $.99. Click HERE to download it now!