How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu, No Computer Required [VIDEO]
iOS 9.3.3 has been jailbroken, folks.
Just hours ago Apple released an update to iTunes, version 9.0.3. For those out there that are in the business of jailbreaking and unlocking their iPhones, you can rest assured that this latest version of iTunes is good to go.
iTunes 9.0.3 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
- iTunes no longer ignores your “Remember password for purchases” setting.
- Addresses problems with syncing some Smart Playlists and Podcasts with iPod.Resolves a problem recognizing when iPod is connected.
- Addresses issues that affect stability and performance.
- iTunes 9 comes with many new features and improvements, including:
- An improved look and feel, including a new Column Browser for easily browsing your artists or albums, movies, TV shows, and more.
- iTunes Store has a brand new look, with improved navigation for quick and easy exploration.
The iPhone Dev Team confirmed via twitter that iTunes 9.0.3 still works fine, so go ahead and update. There should be no problems with syncing and DFU mode. Happy updating!