Rogers: Refer A Friend & Receive Up To $500!
Looks like Rogers needs to get a few more subscribers on its network, but if you help them out (*cringe*), you can score up to $500.
Starting today (and expiring on September 3, 2010), any existing Rogers customers who have My5 plans or any new Rogers customers that were referred to Rogers by an existing Rogers customer, will be contacted by Rogers to refer additional friends to the company’s network.
How It Works
Rogers will contact you suggesting that you refer both friends and family to join Rogers. Remember, you have to either be an existing Rogers customer with a My5 plan or a new customer that was referred to Rogers.
When the new customer (person you referred) joins Rogers, both the referrer and new customer will receive one of two reward choices:
- $50 bill credit or
- $100 wireless box office credit to use towards concert tickets for use on urmusic.ca
A maximum of 5 people can be referred per Rogers customer.
What To Do
To refer friends to Rogers, follow the steps below:
1.) Existing My5 customers and new customers who were referred to Rogers will be contacted via email or text directing them to a unique website where they will enter a maximum of five phone numbers of friends and family they would like to refer.
2.) Those five friends and family members will be forwarded a message, directing them to Customer Inside Sales (CIS) where they will activate their new wireless plan.
3. Once the new customer(s) activate a new wireless plan, the existing MY5 customer (the referrer) must go back to the website and enter in their family/friendâ€™s new wireless number(s).
4.) Both the customer making the referral and the new customer that was referred will be informed that in 60 days they will receive their referral reward, permitted they are in good standing.
Rogers MY5 Customers:
- Must be an existing Rogers wireless customer
- Must be have been referred by an existing Rogers wireless customer
- Must activate a new â€˜postpaidâ€™ wireless number
- Can be on any price plan, any term and any wireless device
- Must activate to a voice or voice and data term plan by September 3, 2010 in order to receive their reward
- If the new Rogers wireless activation is an additional line to an existing Family Plan or other multi-line account, the $50 account credit will be applied to the overall account bill, not the new line specifically.