Project Video and More From Your iPhone With Pop Video
Sharing video or the latest app with friends, on your iPhone, can sometimes make the iPhone screen seem too small. If only there was a way to hook up a projector, while on the go, and share your iPhone screen right on the wall in front of you. Oh, right, there is! It is called the PoP Video pico projector. It is smaller than your iPhone, connects right into the dock connector, and can project your iPhone screen anywhere.
PoP Video™ is for anyone who enjoys simple and fun entertainment through projecting humor, interests, experiences, and social networking. It’s not about the device but rather the person using it…YOU.
- Easy to use
- About half an inch thick
- Supports up to qHD resolution
- Up to two hours of battery life
- A sweet feature-packed App that allows the control freak in you to customize image settings and more!
- Input: 30-pin dock connector
- Video Output: qHD (960 x 540 pixel resolution)
- Battery: Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Playtime: Up to two hours with full battery charge
- Charging: Micro-USB charging (1.2 compliant)
- Charge time: Fast charge in about 4 hours
- PoP Video
- User manual
- USB charging cable
- Requires iOS Version 5.0 and greater
The device is controlled from a simple app, where you can select what you want to project. iTunes videos, YouTube or Facebook videos, photos from your photo library, and more. You also set the brightness/contrast from the app, depending on your lighting situation.
The PoP Video pico projector is compatible with iPhone 4/4S and iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation, on iOS 5 or later. The PoP Video pico projector is not quite available yet, but you can order it right from their website, here.