Google Chrome for iOS Now in the App Store
As promised earlier today, Google Chrome for iOS has been released in the App Store. It is a full featured mobile version of Google’s desktop browser, now available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. The mobile version has a lot of the same features of the desktop version, with the ability to sync your tabs and bookmarks between both.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
I really like the tab view in Google Chrome. Once you engage the tab view, the tabs move fluidly, without snapping to position. Almost like they are floating. Switching between tabs is really fast. Browsing and searching it lightning fast, as well. If you use Chrome on your desktop, you can easily sync your tabs and bookmarks by simply logging in with your Google account.
Google Chrome for iOS can be downloaded from the App Store now, for free.