LinkedIn Releases Overhauled iPhone App with New User Interface
For LinkedIn users, the company has released a brand new iPhone app, version 6.0 which features a new design and interface. It’s much easier to use in terms of connecting with people you know plus following the timeline from your connections. You can also now personalize navigation within the app to get to your favourite features faster.
• New beautiful and simpler design
• Now you can to invite, follow, like, share and comment on content right from the updates stream
• New personalized and customizable navigation for quicker access to your favorite features on LinkedIn
• Ability to follow Influencers to get access to original insights and content
• Bug and crash fixes for improved app quality and performance
Last week, LinkedIn announced it had acquired Pulse News reader for $90 million.
Click here to download LinkedIn–it’s free.