Apple’s Free App of the Week: The Photo Cookbook ($3.99 Value)
Apple’s free App of the Week is The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy, which normally is priced at $3.99. If you’re not a fan of cookbooks that only have text, The Photo Cookbook will be appeal to visual learners as each step is pictured, making it really easy to follow along.
– basic version with 84 recipes and over 700 high-resolution photos
– expandable with In-App-Purchase to 240 recipes and 2,000 photos
– all recipes are easy to prepare
– all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
– search function for ingredients and recipes
– ingredient lists can be emailed
– Mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page.
– You can now add your own notes to recipes.
– ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a tap on the relevant ingredient)
If this app sounds familiar, that’s because it has been offered for free two times already in the past by Apple, during last year’s 12 Days of Christmas and within the Apple Store iOS app. It’s also optimized for the iPad so it’ll look pretty great on your kitchen counter.
Click here to download The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy.