First M1 iMac Review and Unboxing Videos Hit the Web [Roundup]
Ahead of its May 21st release date, the first reviews of Apple’s M1 iMac have begun to release. Taking a look at many that have been published across numerous outlets, it appears as though the critical reception is fairly positive.
Here’s a roundup of some of the most notable M1 iMac reviews and unboxings.
- The Guardian – Apple 24in iMac M1 review: faster, bigger screen and brilliant bold colours
- TechCrunch – Apple 24-inch M1 iMac Review
- Pocket-Lint – Apple iMac 24-inch (2021) review: Hello again
- CNET – Apple iMac Review: A colorful iMac for the post-pandemic world
- The Sun – New iMac review: Apple’s 2021 computer is gorgeous and ludicrously powerful
- Wall Street Journal – M1 iMac 24-Inch Review: Apple Built a Cool Desktop Computer for the iPhone Era
- Business Insider – Apple’s colorful new iMac is the computer I wish I had this whole time while working from home
- Gizmodo – The New Era of iMacs Brings the M1 Chip, a Pop of Color, and a Camera That Does the Lord’s Work