First Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2 Reviews are Out [Roundup]
Apple has lifted the embargo on its first media reviews of its updated Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2.
Check out the roundup of first reviews below…
- Wired: Review: Apple Watch Ultra 2
- British GQ: The Apple Watch Ultra 2 is a mean, green fitness machine
- Independent.ie: Review: Apple Watch Ultra 2 brings brighter screen and, for some, better battery life
- TechCrunch: Is the Apple Watch Ultra 2 worth the upgrade?
- CNET: Apple Watch Ultra 2 Review: A Brighter Screen Makes My Favorite Watch Better
- XDA Developers: Apple Watch Series 9 review: More of the same, but it’ll be enough
- Engadget: Apple Watch Series 9 review: Freedom from touching your screen
- Wired: Review: Apple Watch Series 9
- New York Times: The Apple Watch Is the Best Smartwatch for iPhone Owners
- Pocket-lint: Apple Watch Series 9 review: Playing it safe, but playing it well
- Geek Culture: First Looks: Apple Watch Series 9
- Wall Street Journal: Apple Watch Series 9 Review: Why the Watch Isn’t as Useful as It Could Be
- CNET: Apple Watch Series 9 Review: New Tricks Make for a Minor Upgrade
- CNBC: Apple Watch Series 9 review: It turns your hand into a button and Siri is faster
- TechCrunch: Apple Watch Series 9 review
- CNN: Apple Watch’s new gesture control feature will have everyone tapping the air
The new Apple Watch Series 9 and Apple Watch Ultra 2 launches this Friday, September 22, 2023–the same day as the new iPhone 15 series. Again, these are just some minor upgrades it seems, just enough to get people to upgrade from an older watch for the holiday season.