Valentine’s Day is four days away, and if you’re looking for ideas to celebrate the day, here are ten trending apps in the Canadian App Store for you to check out, on top of the usual gifts available from Apple, of course.
Dining, Entertainment and Gift Apps
- YP Dine (made in Canada): this app from the Yellow Pages Group, lets you reserve, order or discover the best places to eat in Canada.
- Open Table: the easiest way to book dinner for two for Feb. 14
- Ticketmaster: quickly book a sports game, play or musical
- Cineplex: check out a romantic comedy by using this app to buy tickets in advance
- Nectar (made in Canada): send flowers to your Valentine anywhere in Canada
- Plenty of Fish (made in Canada): known as POF, the created-in-Vancouver popular dating app has been connecting singles since 2003
- Réseau Contact (made in Canada; popular in Quebec): Quebec’s widely used dating app of choice
- Clover (made in Canada): meet new people in a variety of ways
- Tinder: uses your location to find singles in your area #swiperightorleft
- Her (Canadian founder): biggest app for lesbian, bisexual and queer people worldwide, founded by Toronto’s Robyn Exton