Lévis, Quebec-based Desjardins has announced the launch of its new Omni mobile app, which gives employees a quick and easy way to access retirement savings plans and manage group benefits.
Formerly known as Claim 360°, the rebrand of the app to Omni for iOS and Android, offers employees a streamlined process to submit health claims, make group retirement savings transactions and access other resources and tools.
“At Desjardins, we’re always working in the best interests of our members and clients and they’re looking for digital solutions adapted to their reality,” says Josée Dixon, Senior Vice-President of Group and Business Insurance at Desjardins, in a statement. “The Omni app will give our plan members a simplified and improved experience and a wealth of resources to help them take charge of their health and financial wellness.”
Features of Omni:
- Submit a claim in seconds
- Display their payment card to present to health professionals
- Access the telemedicine service or the wellness platform (if included in their plan)
- Review their claims history
- Check their health spending account balance
- Manage their healthcare professionals list
- Sign up for direct deposit
The new Omni app also supports facial recognition and fingerprint tech to secure your login, along with password protection as well.