‘Fight Team Rivals’ iOS MMA Management Game Launches in Canada
If you’re a fan of mixed martial arts (MMA), Fight Team Rivals for iOS might be just the game for you, as the MMA management game has just launched in Canada, according to UK-based indie developer Three Towers Games, in an emailed statement to iPhone in Canada.
The release in Canada comes after its original soft launch in Ireland and more recently, Australia.
Your role as team manager will see you train various MMA fighters, by building up your gym, hiring specialist trainers and various support staff, to ultimately take part in FTR Championship events. You’ll be able to see your fighters take on other fighters worldwide and your friends, too.
- Manage your own unique Fight Team and train them through the ranks.
- Master authentic martial arts moves across 6 brutal disciplines.
- Watch your fighters take to the ring in exciting, fast and furious events.
- Develop your ultimate MMA gym, installing equipment and hiring specialist staff.
- Set up the winning game plan to give your team the tactical edge.
- Compete in over 80 events to bring home the Championship Belts.
- Huge variety of event types, from traditional tournaments to epic tag-team encounters.
- Set up fights against real opponents from all over the world.
- Challenge your friends and compete in intense team-vs-team rivalries.
The game features old-school pixel art graphics and is free but also powered by in-app purchases. Check out the trailer videos below:
Click here to download Fight Team Rivals for iOS in the App Store—It’s a 157MB download.