GarageBand for iOS now supports iPhone X, ahead of the latter’s launch on Friday. The update brings support for the Super Retina display, plus debuts a new Sound Library, which allows for additional downloads of instruments, loops and sound packs.
Also included in this release is a new iMessage sticker pack for GarageBand, along with stability improvements and bug fixes.
Here are the detailed changes, according to Apple:
• Adds 3 Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin*
• Play and record using traditional instruments from China and Japan, including the Guzheng, Koto and Taiko drums*
• Build grooves inspired by classic electronic drum machines with the Beat Sequencer
• Support for expanded sharing and storage options with the Files app in iOS 11
• Enables a larger Audio Unit Extensions view for compatible third-party instruments and effects
• Recording, mixing and exporting a song can be done at 24-bit audio resolution
• Provides stability improvements and bug fixes
Click here to download GarageBand for iOS in the App Store (1.77GB download).