Walter Isaacson’s authorized biography of Steve Jobs hit the iBookstore earlier this week with some small hiccups. MacWorld is reporting that a small number of customers who downloaded the iBook are suffering from formatting problems, rendering some of the pages illegible and causing some of the photos not to load.
An email was recently sent out from Apple’s iTunes Customer Experience team explaining how to fix the problem. If you haven’t received yours, here’s how:
- Recipients are invited to ensure they have the latest version of iBooks installed, which you can get from the App Store.
- Then, locate the Steve Jobs biography in your iBooks library, tap Edit and delete it.
- Open up the iBooks store and scroll all the way to the bottom to log out. The page will refresh.
- Log back in, tap the Purchased tab.
- Locate the Steve Jobs biography you recently purchased and download it again.