ChAIR Entertainment announced in late August their classic Infinity Blade series would come to a close with the final Kingdom Come update to Infinity Blade III. That update is now available for download, and as part of a final hurrah, the game is also on sale for 57% off for a limited time at $2.99 (normally $6.99).
The Kingdom Come update brings six new treasure maps, five new enemies to battle, 25 new items to buy and collect, new goals and game achievements, plus overall tweaks, bug fixes and enhancements.
INFINITY BLADE III: Kingdom Come
– In the aftermath of the Worker’s defeat, Siris sets out to confront Lelindre and learn the ultimate fate of the Ark!
– Explore the frozen wastelands of Nafusaan, fighting monsters and tempting fate in an attempt to claim the huge loot reward sitting at the feet of the legendary and fearsome Dragoor – King of Dragons!
– Unlock ability to Master Items up to LVL 100!
– 6 new Treasure Maps!
– 5 new Enemies to battle!
– Over 25 new items for both Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
– New Goals and Achievements.
– A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
The update of course is free for existing users, but for new users, beware of the 1.94 GB download, as it also includes content from the three previous updates (Blade Masters 1.3; Ausar Rising 1.2; Soul Hunter 1.1).
Click here to download Infinity Blade III for iOS while it’s on sale for 57% off. The game brings some of the best graphics you’ll see on an iOS device and marks the end of an era for an epic franchise series.