Payfirma Mobile iPhone Payment App Updated for Faster Transactions and French Support
Payfirma has updated their mobile payments app to bring a faster, improved user interface and French language support. Transactions should now be faster, with an improved receipt interface that includes location data. The slick demo within the free app gives users a good experience of how easy it is to use the app. Businesses can also get access to real-time reports of reports.
Here’s what new in the update:
What’s New in Version 2.0.3
– Polished app design for faster and easier transactions
– Improved app response time and performance
– Improved receipt with location tagging of sales
– Multi-language support; now available in French and English
– Real-time mobile reports of daily, weekly, and month-to-date sales
Payfirma allows merchants to accept credit card payments from their iPhone, and is headquartered in Vancouver. In less than a year, the company is already processing more than $1 million dollars per day.
Here are a few screenshots of the latest update: