If you’re someone that deals with lots of PDFs and needs to manipulate them (such a real estate agent) or add signatures and such, you may want to check Readdle’s excellent PDF Expert 5, which is on sale for a limited time for 50% off, at $5.79 CAD.
Here are just some of the things you can do with PDF Expert 5:
- Highlight Text – Mark important things in books, journals or documents you want to review.
- Fill Forms – Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
- Create Notes – Add comments to the texts you read.
- Draw with your finger– Use it to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
- Make Bookmarks – Create table of contents for your document right on iPad and iPhone.
- Review Documents – Mark up errors and place special emphasis on important sentences.
- Sign Documents?– Use digital signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
Click here to download PDF Expert 5 while it’s still on sale.