Rovio’s latest addition to their mobile-gaming series was released this morning, Bad Piggies. At very first glance, it appears to be a Angry Birds rip-off, but the game actually has a whole different concept. We posted a video with footage of the game earlier this month and the approach Rovio has taken appears very inviting.
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again — but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 60 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars on every level to unlock 30 more puzzles! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives — try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
Rovio has added support for devices above the iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G, and iPad. It even takes advantage of the iPhone 5’s 4-inch retina display.
Have you played Bad Piggies yet? If you have, let us know how you like it.