ScoreMobile iPhone App Updated with Horizontal Stats Viewer and More
The 3.2 update and it brings new features such as a horizontal stats viewer, full team schedules for all leagues, and the addition of the National Lacrosse League (NLL). Included are also a variety of bug fixes too. Check out what’s new below:
We have received lots of feedback since we launched the new ScoreMobile for iPhone app, we’ve taken the best suggestions and have added even more features and fixed a variety of bugs, see below for all of the exciting additions:
• Horizontal Stats Viewer – You can now view advanced stats! Flip your device horizontally on a player card or stats screen to view deeper stats. Great for the serious fantasy sports fan!
• New League Addition: National Lacrosse League (NLL)
• Ability to hide & reorder leagues in League Selector – Simply slide the leagues you don’t want to see below “more leagues” and tap. Those leagues will be hidden from view next time you click the League Selector, pull them above the fold to view them.
• Ability to un-follow old games via Settings screen
• Full team schedules for all leagues
• Graphics for soccer – Yellow cards & Red cards etc.
• New conference (NCAA): Great West for NCAAB/NCAAWB
• Basketball starters now have position indicators in Box Scores once games have started (G,F,C)
• Minor bug fixes
Here’s how the new horizontal stats viewer works. Just go to any player and rotate your iPhone into landscape (there’s a neat reminder of the new feature). Note that orientation lock has to be off for this feature to work. Pics below:
Click here to download ScoreMobile–it’s free. What’s your favourite sports app?