The Weather Network has released a brand new redesign for version 4.0 of their iOS app. The company teased a new design was coming within the app a couple weeks ago and now it’s here.
What’s new in this version is a new design of the forecast screen, which offers continuous scroll of weather, news and more, powered by ads. However, there is a new Go Premium annual subscription, which will provide users the option to remove ads and get access to the last 24 hours forecast, which shows more weather details.
You’ll now also get animated and dynamic weather backgrounds to show the current weather for your location, plus maps is now called weather radar.
The full changelog is below:
What’s New in Version 4.0.0
– The brand new design of the forecast screens gives you a continuous scroll for full weather details, news, video, weather radar maps and personalized notifications
– Go Premium with a new in-app purchase option! A one year subscription includes the removal of ads and access to the Last 24 Hours which shows you, by hour: actual temperature, humidity, feels like temperature and wind information for the previous 24 hours
– Animated and dynamic weather backgrounds reflect the current weather conditions of that location
– Access in-depth weather details by tapping the ‘details’ icon in the top right corner
– Renamed maps to weather radar, but the same great content is still available in the dashboard
Click here to download The Weather Network for iOS in the App Store.