Apple has released numerous updates today for AirPort, EFI firmware updates for MacBook (1.4) and MacBook Pro (1.8) and a firmware update for SuperDrive.
AirPort Client Update
- Mac’s running OS X 10.6.2
- Issues with not being able to turn AirPort on
- Intermittent network connections
- Inability to create computer-to-computer networks
MacBook/MacBook Pro EFI Firmware/SuperDrive Update
- Mac’s running OS X 10.5.7 and later
- MacBook/MacBook Pro updates address noise made by the optical drive.
- After the EFI update, users may apply the SuperDrive update (requires reboot)
iMac/Mac Mini Owners
All of these updates are available at the Apple Support Download site or via Software Update on your Mac.