#BellLetsTalk 2018 Kicks Off, Retweet to Donate 5 Cents Towards Mental Health
Bell’s annual Let’s Talk Day fundraiser has kicked off today, raising money and awareness for mental health.
Like last year, social interactions will result in the company donating 5 cents towards mental health programs. Here’s what you can do to help raise money:
- Talk and text: Every text, mobile and long distance call made by Bell customers
- Twitter: Every tweet using #BellLetsTalk including a Bell Let’s Talk emoji and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
- Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and video view
— Bell Let's Talk (@Bell_LetsTalk) January 31, 2018
“Thank you so much to the outstanding Bell Let’s Talk team for leading the conversation today and sharing their stories so openly with all Canadians,” said Mary Deacon, Chair of Bell Let’s Talk. “Let’s all follow their example today and talk, with family, friends and colleagues, about the importance of mental health. Join in no matter where you are and let’s make Bell Let’s Talk Day another milestone toward ending the stigma of mental illness. Let’s get talking!”
For iPhone users, in order to donate 5 cents via every text message, you will need to disable iMessage says Bell.