Today, citing recent competitive activity, Rogers has extended (again) their $35 CanadawideÂ My10 plan.
The plan, originally expiring on December 31, 2010, was relaunched on January 10, 2011 and then expired again on February 7, 2011. The offer has now been extended “until further notice”.
$35 My10 Canada-wide Plan
This extended plan from Rogers is available on a 3-year contract for an iPhone. With the voice plan and a minimum $25 data plan on a 3-year contract, customers receive promotional pricing on an iPhone 4 device ($159/$269).
For reference, the plan is detailed below:
- Price: $35.00/month
- Minutes: 150 daytime
- Evenings/Weekends: Unlimited Weekends; Unlimited Evenings @ 6PM
- Features: Unlimited My10 Canada-wide calling/messaging and Unlimited Canadian Messaging (text, picture, video)
Coming from Rogers, this is a pretty good package, especially since it includes both My10 and Unlimited Messaging.
Some quick notes:
- Offer available to new and existing customers
- Offer available for consumer regular and business regular accounts
- Offer available nationally
- Customer can activate on a 3-year term only
- Offer eligible on all device types
- Offer expiry is until “further notice”