Just over a couple weeks ago iPhoneinCanada attended the launch party for the new Rogers retail concept store in Toronto. Today, the west coast gets some love as Rogers has launched their new retail concept store in Vancouver, located at 1295 Davie Street (and Jervis).
These new redesigned stores bring a new focus on an interactive experience for customers, such as being able to test out actual working models of numerous smartphones. Rogers will also offer one-on-one service and get to see the latest tech available from the company:
“Service and community are at the heart of our innovative new stores,” said Sian Doyle, vice-president, retail, Rogers Communications. “The Vancouver store opening is part of a larger retail transformation to enhance how we service and sell to our customers. With interactive learning sessions and seasoned tech experts available onsite, consumers can learn more and get the latest technology and services in-store.”
Here’s a summary of what these new retail stores will offer:
- New Modern Design: Stores will feature a spacious and interactive design that showcases innovative Rogers products and services and makes it easier for customers to experience the Rogers brand in-store;
- Personalized Service: Friendly hosts will greet all customers and make a needs assessment prior to scheduling a one-on-one appointment with a customer service representative. Retail representatives will be able to perform many service transactions in-store including account activations, hardware upgrades, and other account management services, ultimately creating a more seamless and personalized end-to-end service experience for the customer;
- Latest Products and Experiences: Customers can try out Rogers products and services at new, dynamic product stations and by participating in demonstrations;
- Access to Community and Education: A new community table will serve as a hub for interactive learning sessions with other Rogers customers led by seasoned technology experts;
- In-Store Perks: Many stores will offer free Wi-Fi, a charging bar, toys for children, and a selection of Rogers magazines.
This is just a new wave of retail being offered by Canadian carriers, as Telus also recently introduced new retail concept stores as well. If you happen to visit this store on Davie Street, let us know your thoughts below!