Citing recent competitive activity, Rogers has relaunched their $35 CanadawideÂ My10 plan. The plan, originally expiring on December 31, 2010, has beenÂ extended “until further notice”.
$35 My10 Canada-wide Plan
This reintroduced plan from Rogers is available on a 3-year contract for an iPhone. With the voice plan and a minimum $25 data plan on a 3-year contract, customers receive promotional pricing on an iPhone 4 device ($159/$269).
For reference, the plan is detailed below:
- Price: $35.00/month
- Minutes: 150 daytime
- Evenings/Weekends: Unlimited Weekends; Unlimited Evenings @ 6PM (normally at 9PM)
- Features: Unlimited My10 Canada-wide calling/messaging and unlimited Canadian messaging (text, picture, video)
Overall, not a bad offer coming from Rogers, especially the 6PM evenings and included My10 Canada-wide.
If you’re looking to get an iPhone with Rogers service, this is probably one of the company’s best plans right now for My10.
Some quick notes:
- Offer available to new and existing customers
- Offer available for consumer regular and business regular accounts
- Offer available nationally
- Customer can activate on a 3-year term only
- Offer eligible on all device types
- Offer expiry is until “further notice”