Like Bell and Rogers, Telus has also launched some new employee pricing plans (EPP) with discounts off new ‘unlimited’ data plans.
The Telus discounts are offering up to 30% off ‘unlimited’ data Peace of Mind plans and also Simple Share plans (shareable data). All plans come with unlimited nationwide calling and the usual extras.
Peace of Mind ‘Unlimited’ Data Plan EPP Discounts
- $75 Peace of Mind 10GB (10% off) – $67.50
- $95 Peace of Mind Plus 20GB (20% off) – $76.00
- $125 Peace of Mind Ultra 50GB (30% off) – $87.50
- $95 Peace of Mind Canada/USA 10GB (10% off) – $85.50
Simple Share (shareable data) Plan EPP Discounts
- $75 Simple Share 10GB (10% off) – $67.50
- $95 Simple Share 20GB (20% off) – $76.00
- $125 Simple Share 50GB (30% off) – $87.50
- $95 Simple Share Canada/USA 10GB (10% off) – $85.50
Telus is also offering up to $300 in smartphone discounts on two-year terms.
For those in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Quebec, these EPP discounts are greater for Peace of Mind plans at: $58.50/10GB; $68/20GB; $80.50/50GB.
Rogers has their EPP plans starting at $74.75 with 10GB ‘unlimited’ data, while Bell is offering 30% off their in-market plans, including ‘unlimited’ data plans.
As with all of these EPP plans, check with your employer and see if you qualify. Let us know if you’re going to jump on any of these.