TELUS has launched iPhone 5c pre-orders for new and existing customers this early morning and two year contract pricing has been revealed for the first time in Canada:
- 16GB iPhone 5c – $129 ($99 in the USA)
- 32GB iPhone 5c – $229 ($199 in the USA)
So it looks like there’s a $30 premium for the iPhone 5c on two year terms in Canada compared to the USA. This year, unlocked iPhone 5c pricing is also $50 more in Canada compared to our US neighbours.
As for the existing iPhone 5, TELUS has lowered two year term pricing for remaining stock:
- 16GB iPhone 5 – $129 (previously $199)
- 32GB iPhone 5 – $179 (previously $299)
- 64GB iPhone 5 – $229 (previously $399)
The 16GB iPhone 4S is free on contract as well as the 8GB iPhone 4, which hasn’t died just yet. Note the 16GB iPhone 5 is the same price as the 16GB iPhone 5c; the same goes for the 64GB iPhone 5 and the 32GB iPhone 5c.
Anyone going to pre-order their iPhone 5c from TELUS?