WIND Mobile has launched a new $44 per month ‘Cross-Canada Plan’, which they are calling “our best plan ever.” It includes the following:
- Up to $250 in WINDtab
- $10/mo in service credits for travel across Canada and the USA or for other add-ons and extras.
- Unlimited Canada/US-wide Calling
- Unlimited Global Texting
- Unlimited Canada/US wide Picture/Video Messaging
- Unlimited Data (Fair Usage Policy Applies)
- Voicemail+, Call Control (Caller ID, Missed Call Alerts, Conference Calling, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting)
- World Saver Talk & Text (International Calling from 1¢/min to over 200 places & Unlimited Global Text)
- No Hidden Fees, System Access Fees or Activation Fees
- Use your unlimited features anywhere on our network
The plan offers unlimited US calling and $10/month service credits applicable to travel across Canada and the USA, or other add-ons and extras, as advantages over the company’s existing $40 per month plan.
According to the terms and conditions, the promo is available today and will be offered until December 24, 2014. News of this plan leaked yesterday on MobileSyrup, which internally is being called a holiday plan for customers.