The 2020 Limited-Edition Mac Bundle featuring Parallels Desktop comes with 12 other apps and worth $1267.80 USD, is available for just $36 USD after the iPhone in Canada promo code CMSAVE40, as part of the tail end of a Cyber Monday exclusive.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Parallels Desktop 15 ($79.99 value) – Run thousands of windows apps without compromising on performance
- PDF Expert ($79.99 value) – An Apple Editors’ Choice Winner, this app helps you edit text, images, and links on PDFs
- Aurora HDR 2019 ($99.99 value) – Create stunning professional HDR photos in seconds
- iMazing 2 ($89.99 value) – Manage and transfer all your iOS data between devices in one app
- xMind 8 Pro ($129 value) – Organize your ideas with multiple mind mapping charts in one map
- Banktivity 7 ($69.99 value) – See all of your accounts in one place and make smart financial decisions
- NetSpot Pro ($149 value) – Optimize your wi-fi connection (visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan and deploy wireless networks)
- Windscribe VPN Pro ($216 value) – Privately browse the internet and protect your online data
- Live Home 3 Pro for Mac ($69.99 value) – Design advanced floor plans using intuitive, point and click drafting tools
- TextExpander ($49.92 value) – Save time and keystrokes by creating shortcut auto-fill snippets
- RapidWeaver 8 ($84.99 value) – Design your own website without zero code
- Disk Drill PRO ($89 value) – Recover accidentally deleted files from your Mac
- DeltaWalker Pro ($59.95 value) – Compare, edit-in-place, and merge text files side by side
This bundle alone is worth it for Readdle’s excellent PDF Expert, which retails for $69.99 CAD. Parallels Desktop 15 costs about $106 CAD. This entire Mac bundle is just $36 USD, or about $47 CAD or so.