Amazon has launched a one-day Smart Home Day sale, offering savings off a variety of smart home products, which includes the Pro version of the Ring Video Doorbell, which is being discounted by 30% off, saving you $89, at $210.99.
The new Ring Pro features advanced motion detection, allowing users to create custom motion zones in high-traffic areas, chat 2-way with visitors, use Live View lets you check-in on your home anytime and view picture and video in 1080p, supported by infrared night vision for 24/7 monitoring, while the unit is also weatherproof. Optional cloud recording comes with a free 30-day trial. No HomeKit support but there’s an app for iOS and Android users, while you can also view Ring from your PC.
Here are the other Smart Home Day items on sale:
- Save 20% on select Philips Hue smart bulbs
- Save up to 27% on Etekcity Smart Plug
- TP-Link Smart Plug (1-Pack) – $24.99 (save $14)
- TP-Link Smart Plug Mini (1-Pack) – $29.99
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch – $39.98 (save $13)
- TP-Link Smart Plug (1-Pack) with Energy Monitoring – $39.99
- Logitech Harmony Home Hub for Smartphone – $99.99 (save $30)
- Save on your favorite Schlage smart home products
- Nest Thermostat now $289.99
- Ultimate Ears BLAST Portable Wi-Fi Bluetooth Speaker with hands-free Amazon Alexa voice control – $219.99 (save $80)
- Hue White Ambiance A19 Starter Kit 4Pk and Hue Wireless Dimmer Switch bundle – $179.99 (save $40)
- Save up to 30% on EZViz Alexa-Enabled Security Cameras