Apple Canada has teased its own Black Friday event for 2019, offering up to $280 in store gift cards on select purchases.
The four-day shopping event starts on Friday, November 29 to Monday, December 2, 2019.
No details have been shared about what products are eligible, but if we take a look at last year’s 2018 sale below, we can take a guess:
- Get a $70 card on an older iPhone purchase
- Get up to $140 in gift cards back on select iPad purchases
- Get up to $280 in gift cards on select Mac purchases
- Get $70 on an older Apple Watch purchase
- Get $70 on HomePod
- Get $35 on Apple TV
- Get $70 on select Beats purchases
We’ll have to wait for this Friday to find out the specific items available but we have a hunch it’ll be similar to last year.