The American-inspired Black Friday shopping bonanza doesn’t arrive until November 29th, but sales just keep starting earlier each year it seems.
Best Buy has launched its ‘Black Friday Price Now’ sales, which “means that the price you see right now is the price you’ll see on Black Friday.” The company says if prices go lower on Black Friday they’ll refund you the difference.
Some notable sales are available now on TCL Roku televisions, Beats headphones and more. The 4-Series TVs offer good value and the 75-inch 4K for $999.99 is not bad. Roku means you’ll be able to watch Apple TV+ and Disney+ streaming services as well.
Here’s what’s available:
- Sony 65″ 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR65X900F) – $1499.99 (save $500; same on Amazon.ca)
- TCL 4-Series 65″ 4K UHD HDR LED Roku OS Smart TV (65S425-CA) – $599.99 (save $50; same on Amazon.ca)
- TCL 4-Series 75″ 4K UHD HDR Roku OS Smart TV (75S425-CA) – $999.99 (save $300)
- TCL 6-Series 55″ 4K UHD HDR LED Roku OS Smart TV (55R615-CA) – $649.99 (save $50)
- TCL 6-Series 75″ 4K UHD HDR Roku OS Smart TV (75R615-CA) – $1599.99 (save $200)
- Samsung 65″ 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN65Q7DRAFXZC) – $1899.99 (save $600)
- Beats by Dre Solo3 On-Ear Headphones, black/rose gold – $179.99 (save $150)
- 64GB Apple iPhone XS – $1099.95
There’s really too many items to list right on Best Buy’s website, but those caught our eye. Stay tuned as more early Black Friday sales head our way from all retailers.