HOT: Name Your Own Price for 10 Essential Mac Apps [Deals]
This is definitely a hot deal for those seeking some killer Mac apps. The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 2.0 brings 10 killer Mac apps your way for the price of…whatever you want. That’s right, you name your own price and 10% of your purchase goes towards your pick of the following charities: Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund and Creative Commons.
The 10 Mac apps part of this deal are:
- DiskTools Pro: The Best Hard Drive Utility For Your Mac
- CrossOver 12: Easily Open Windows Software on Your Mac
- Snapz Pro X: Easily and Effectively Record Anything on Your Screen
- Paperless: A Paper Free Life All From Your Mac
- Mac Blu-ray Player: The World’s First & Best Blu-ray Player Software
- Gemini: Locate Duplicate Files and Delete Them From Your Mac
- Musictube: A YouTube Music Player
- HoudahSpot: Quickly Access Any Files and Save Time Finding What You Need
- Elmedia Player Pro: A Great Flash Player for Your Mac
- PhotoBulk: Watermark, Resize and Optimize Your Photos
The total value combined for these apps is $399, but you can get them for whatever price you want, as along as you beat the average price which currently stands at just $8.26! The recommended price is $49 (88% off) and the top leaderboard spot is $104.
If you take the top spot on the leaderboard you will be entered to win a MacBook Air.
Click here to jump on the Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 2.0 before it ends!
Stack Social has partnered with iPhoneinCanada.ca to offer deals on Mac software, gadgets and more. Promotion of these deals allow readers to save while supporting this site.