Apple Online Store Updates iPad Data Plans from Rogers, TELUS, Bell
Apple.ca has updated its iPad page to reflect updated data plans from Rogers, TELUS and Bell. Do note recently all three incumbents started selling LTE versions of the iPad with Retina display and iPad mini.
There are some differences below:
- Rogers only offers 500MB for $20, whereas Bell and TELUS offer 1GB for the same price
- TELUS only offers 3GB for $35, whereas Bell and Rogers offer 5GB for $40
- Bell and Rogers plans include unlimited Wi-Fi from company hot spots
- TELUS: 5GB for 30 days has been reduced to 3GB for $35
- Rogers: 250MB for $15 is now 500MB for $20; 5GB plan increases $5 to $40/month
- Bell: 250MB for $15 is now 1GB for $20; 5GB plan increases $5 to $40/month
Interestingly, the Rogers price of 100MB for $10 is not listed here. Also, TELUS also offers 100MB for $10 plus 5GB for $50, which is $10 more than Rogers and Bell (confused yet?).
Let us know which iPad data plan you’re using at the moment.