iPhone 4S unboxing. This had to be done–for all the gadget porn lovers out there. Click a thumbnail to enlarge.
- the antenna band locations have changed on the iPhone 4S
- the Ring/Silent switch has moved down a few millimetres (like the Verizon CDMA iPhone 4) so your first gen iPhone 4 bumper won’t allow proper access to the switch (the Bumper covers part of the switch). However, the SECOND GEN Bumper (CDMA) will fit.
- the Home button feels a bit firmer (maybe because it’s new?)
- the vibration motor is more subtle than the iPhone 4
- speakerphone is much, much louder than before
- Pentalobe screws on the bottom
- Siri keeps getting smarter and smarter.
What are some other changes you’ve observed?