Update (May 6, 2011): Sn0wbreeze has been update to 2.7 for Windows users. If you require an unlock, you should ONLY use sn0wbreeze. Click here to download.
- Now Supports iOS 4.3.3 [untethered] (except iPad 2)
- Now Supports iOS 4.2.8 [untethered] (Verizon iPhone 4 users)
- Multitasking Gestures are enabled in the Settings app as usual.
- ultrasn0w works with previous working baseband thanks to todayâ€™s update.
- Verizon iPhone 4 basebands now get updated [GSM versions not affected].
- Animated boot logos work as usual.
Canadian iPhone hacker iH8sn0w has updated and released sn0wbreeze 2.7 for Windows users, as announced on twitter:
This jailbreak tool is the Windows equivalent of PwnageTool (Mac only). Users should use sn0wbreeze if they want to update to iOS 4.3.1 safely but keep their existing baseband and retain their unlock (or wait for a future unlock for a newer baseband).
Click here to download sn0wbreeze 2.5 for Windows.