David Letterman: Top 10 Signs You’ve Purchased A Bad iPhone
The last few weeks have largely focused on the iPhone 4 and related antenna problem. Just like when the iPhone 4 prototype was lost, this antenna issue has also gone mainstream pretty quick.
Now, the iPhone 4 drama has reached David Letterman and we bring you another clip of the David Letterman “Late Show Top Ten”.
David Letterman has made another top ten list for the iPhone, this time called the “Top 10 Signs You’ve Purchased A Bad iPhone”. Check out the list below:
10. To make a call, you have to insert a quarter
9. Automatically answers every call with a computerized, “Yello!”
8. Operates on 20 “D” batteries
7. Pre-loaded with naked photos of Steve Jobs
6. You keep getting anonymous texts reading, “iPhone Kill You”
5. “Apple Store” looks suspiciously like some dude’s trunk
4. Looks, smells, and tastes like a Pop-Tart
3. There’s no lather when washing your cornea (Oh, I’m sorry, that’s a sign you’ve purchased a bad eye foam)
2. You check your email and it shocks your nuts
1. Only accepts calls from Mel Gibson