After releasing iOS 14.4 Release Candidate (RC) for developers earlier today, Apple has made macOS Big Sur 11.2 RC (build 20D53) available as well.
The RC version for developers of macOS Big Sur 11.2 means a wider public release is imminent. The release will include numerous bug fixes and hopefully will address a reboot issue with M1 Macs after waking up from sleep (that we have been experiencing as well on our M1 MacBook Air).
The release notes for macOS Big Sur 11.2 RC, as per 9to5Mac, is as follows, including Bluetooth fixes:
- External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
- Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
- iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
- System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
- Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
Other releases today:
- iPadOS 14.4 RC (18D52)
- watchOS 7.3 RC (18S801)
- tvOS 14.4 RC (18K802
- Xcode 12.4 RC (12D4e)